Monday, April 4, 2011

Hey Sam, err Samuel

I really like your name, I really enjoy saying it outloud to your mothers belly. I am realizing that there are things which you cannot know till you experience them. Like being married and having a baby and watching you grow.. ok more like watching Julie's tummy grow. Right now things are interesting, I've been in pain and they have yet to figure out why and that's caused some thinking and reflecting about you and who you'll be, and if I passed what would I want for you to know. I came to the sudden epiphany, I want you to know who I am, and who I was. I want for you to know me because I love you and you are part of me, you are from me. I don't want you to wonder who your father was/is.

I look at my bookshelves I want you to read what I've read, not to be convinced of what they say but to know I loved those and see how I think. You can learn alot about a person by what they read. It's a serious investment of time to read.

You know what else, I still wonder who you are going to be. I hope you enjoy who you are. What you think and what you enjoy regardless of what others think of that. Barring anything self destructive. :)

I took another pain pill and I am starting to feel it's effects right now so I am not sure if I am making any sense to you. But I want you to know I was young once, that I had long hair, multiple piercings but no tattoo's never could get into that, it's too permanent. I am about to head into Biology lecture shortly so I'll have to stop writing for a bit, well not really, I really never pay attention in that class anyways. Don't take my study habits....

No comments:

Post a Comment